21st October 2017
1 Day Master Class
Masterclass on Blockchain, Bitcoin & CryptoTokens
Do you feel clueless when people talk about Bitcoin, ICO, Cryptocurrency etc?
Did you know that the bitcoin price has increased by more than 300% in last one year? (Current price 1 Bitcoin = $ 5678.00).
Did you know that startups can use ICO to raise capital for their funding?
Everyone is talking about bitcoin, ethereum and ICO’s. Banks are talking about them. Bill Gates is calling it as an unstoppable change, where as the CEO of JP Morgan who is calling this a fad
What do these terms mean and why is it causing such a frenzy?
Blockchain is to banking as Internet was to communication. Blockchain technology satisfies existing human needs around finance. The shift in economy is similar to going from dialer phones to whatsapp and snapchat for communication.
Bitcoin is disrupting banking and with the evolution to crypto tokens, now disrupting VC financing.
With unprecedented euphoria, there is much false fluff than the truth on internet.
Attend this masterclass to equip yourself with resources and a thorough understanding of crypto tokens, legal and technical aspects of having an ICO.
Book your seat now!
- History of Trade
- What is Blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin & how to use it
- Ethereum and difference with bitcoin
- Introduction to Crypto tokens
- Popular use cases and applications of Blockchain
- Hashing, Mining, Digital Signature & Merkle Trees
- Distributed ledger
- Using wallets, exchanges & other best practices with regards to wallet storage
- Programming a smart contract, introduction to Solidity
- HandsOn Labs Session
Regulation & Legal Aspects
- Regulatory view with regard to China, Russia, Japan, Australia
- RBI perspective
- Recent US SEC rulings.
- Discussion time
ICO (Initial Coin Offer)
- What are ICOs?
- How are ICOs changing the VC industry?
- How to participate in an ICO?
- How to identify a scam ICO from a genuine ICO?
- Introduction to Crypto Valuations?
- Evaluating Key prospects to take-away from an ICO
- ICO Resources
- Discussion time
Who should attend
- Venture Capitalists
- Startups aspiring to do an ICO
- Technology evangelists.
- Anyone curious