Digital Marketing Workshop
All the products and services need marketing. This two-day Digital marketing workshop will give you a holistic learning approach to be part of any business scenarios and create sustainable marketing practices. We bring in best practices and case studies from the brands across the globe.
Workshop dates: June 24, 25. At the end of the workshop participants will be given an assignment (optional) for which you have to design and run a campaign. There will have a retrospective meeting on July 1st where we will discuss the campaign and lessons learned
Introduction to marketing and Digital marketing
- What is marketing and Marketing Mix
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Difference between Digital marketing and Traditional marketing
- Skills required for becoming a successful Digital marketer
- Digital marketing tools
- A/B Testing
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Scope of Digital Marketing
- Email marketing 101 (What is email marketing)
- Types of email marketing: Bulk and Opt-in
- Designing an email
- Opt-in email marketing: What, where and how?
- Challenges of email marketing
- Tips and tricks on email marketing
- How to avoid spam trap?
- Maintain your IP reputation
- Advantages of email marketing
Content marketing and blogging
- Content Marketing 101
- Content is the King – Content Strategy
- Types of content
- Optimizing content across search engine
- Connecting with influencers and potential clients through content
- Importance of Headlines and Titles
- Developing a blog
- Importance of blogging sites like Quora, Blogspot etc
- How to market your content
- Internet and websites
- Types of websites
- Based on functionality
- Based on purpose
- Web design and development
- Planning and conceptualizing
- Defining your content strategy
- Deciding your Website goal based on your target audience
- Adding a dedicated interactive homepage
- Adding web page, content and additional plugins
- Domain names and Domain extensions
- Understanding web server and web hosting
- Why a Mobile friendly website?
- Importance of Website maintenance
Social Media Management
- Social vs Traditional marketing
- Current social media trends
- Relevant Social Media Success Stories (Global & Indian)
- Social media strategy and best practices
- Tools and workflow of social media management
- Community management (responding to comments, driving engagement)
- Facebook marketing and advertising
- Twitter as a social media marketing platform
- Video and visual marketing
- LinkedIn as a Professional network
- Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat and more
- Different paradigms of social media
Search engine optimization
- What are Search engines and how do they work?
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERP?
- How and why to implement SEO?
- Keywords and keyword planning
- Keyword Research
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Link Building Strategies
- Blogging and SEO
- Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
SEM- PPC (google analytic, online display ads)
- Introduction to Search engine Marketing
- Introduction to PPC advertising
- Understanding the Google Adwords algorithm
- Ad campaign and ad group management
- Creating and Optimizing Ad Display Campaigns
- How It Works – The User Interface
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- Understanding bounce rate and exit rate
- Link Tagging
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Integrating Adwords and Analytics account
- AdWord Reporting
Online Reputation management
- What is Online Reputation management
- Introduction to online reputation management
- Why do we need this?
- How to handle the brand online
- How to overcome negative status
- Tools used for online reputation management
- Current market analysis
- Online reputation management golden rules
Bala is the founder and director of Brand Story which provides Digital Marketing Strategy, Social media planning, Brand positioning, Media channels developing services and implementing a 360 marketing communication plan and online media campaigns.
Bala’s has expertise across versatile key areas including Retail Buying & Merchandising, Marketing, Fashion, E-commerce, Social media, & Brand management.
He has worked with over 350 Brands across the Middle East and India in last 3 years to provide an assertive brand and digital strategy. He has helped them to execute their digital roadmap and measure their ROI on their Digital Investments.
He has helped brands to establish their Digital Marketing Strategy, Social media planning, Brand positioning, Media channels, Developing and Implementing a 360 marketing communication plan and online media campaigns.
Launched Marketing Campaigns for a number of high profile brands across various sectors, from fashion and finance to travel and technology.